Thursday

Heartburn and Blisters!

Hello Bloggers! Well, I am really going to try writing in here more often only because I'd love to look back on it and read what I have wrote, if you know what I mean! Anyways, on to today... well yesterday... er, let's just say it is almost 2 am and I haven't gone to bed yet! So about 7-11-07..

My day went okay. It could have been better without dealing with the heartburn today. I thought I would have had to go home early but I stuck it out because I didn't want to leave Brandi there by herself! The heartburn has been around for weeks. I did go to the doctor and she gave me some Protonix and it seemed to help for the time she gave it to me... but I ended up getting it again. I haven't really changed anything in my diet although I could really help myself out in doing so... I know the heartburn isn't coming from diet I don't think. It all started with eating some chili though a long while back and I woke up the next morning with severe heaviness in my chest. I know it was just heartburn though.. But with it being long lasting I am worried it could be something else. Although I have faith that whatever it is God will heal me, I still think I need to go to the doctor. So, I am going to try my best to get in before 11 AM tomorrow.. or today whichever you choose to call it! I'll call it tomorrow cause I haven't slept yet!

Also, I have a blister on my right foot... right below my big toe.. I don't know how to treat it beings I am a diabetic... I don't want to pop it myself because that can cause infection! So, I am going to ask the doctor about that too... Oh and my "Soda" brand shoes that I got a shoe carnival back in Dec.. have finally died... *sniff* but I think they also caused the evil blister (although they never caused a blister before... I am just blaming them because that is what I had on my feet all day long)! So, I am gonna have to find some new comfy brown shoes...

Church went good tonight.. My wonderful husband preached the Word tonight... Regardless of what he thinks, I think he did a great job preaching out of Romans... He titled it "Conformed or Transformed?" People were just scatter brained tonight and didn't seem to get it. He preached what God had given him that is for sure.. And I know that the Word that was brought forth will not come back void!

After church we went to Applebee's and I had a Chicken Fajitas Wrap and fries. It was good. Didn't even worsen the heartburn!

Well, that is all I am going to write for now... I am getting even more tired! Be blessed.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Tums, my dear. Tums for the heartburn.

Hate it when people are scattered in church. Was your Bishop out of town? It always is way worse when the pastor is out of town and another brother is preaching instead.

simon sim said...

With the right information, you can get rid of your heartburn pain, without expensive medications, risky surgeries, or giving up your favorite foods. For more information:
http://www.google-buzz.com/reflux-acid-heartburn/