Thursday

Not much happened today.

Nothing exciting today. I left from work at 3:30 to cut some overtime... I still have 2 hours to cut. Anyways, I came home checked email, folded some whites, fell asleep! I woke up around 7:30 and looked at the clock... went back to sleep! and MIL woke me up around 8:30 and I started dinner. I made Breaded Chicken Tenderloins, Chicken and Broccoli Rice-a-roni, and herb and butter mashed potatoes. It was good.
Travis just got home.. he took out the trash and then I made him a plate and now I am sitting here.. trying to figure out what to do for the next hour! I might watch an episode of 7th Heaven. Or I could play Sims 2. I think I will save Sims 2 for tomorrow. LOL

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Dinner sounds nummy. I have SO NOT felt like cooking lately!! I am glad "nothing much happened today." Beats something horrible happened! :)