Thursday

Long awaited update...

Praise Him! I used to always start my blogs out like that... I know remember this. Anyways, above everything that does go on, Jesus must be praised.

School
Yes, I am starting back... well, not an actual college. Kentucky Bible Institute to be exact! I am excited. I am teaching one of the classes which is Bible Introduction and the other 3 this semester I will be included in. Bought be some mechanical pencils tonight. Oh Yeah! I still need to get a 5 subject notebook.. I think this would be valuable since there are 4 classes... I think that is all I really need... The binder is being taken care of buy the school... Actually my husband is the one in charge of it... kinda... He reports to the vice president of KBI. Anyways, I will have a non-accredited degree in Biblical Studies I think it is. Either way, I think it will help me grow spiritually... Although, it may weaken me physically... ROFL


Work

I am still hunting for another job... I am looking into several places... I haven't the time the last couple of days to fill out any applications online.

Today
Instead of staying home and cleaning, I went to Wal-mart for a CSM meeting at 8 AM. Stayed there for an hour (I better get paid for the hour) and then left. I came back home but didn't make it inside. Granny and MIL asked me if I wanted to go to Susie's house and see the baby... I said yes. So, we went. The house is huge! The yards are big.. She owns 2 acres of land. The rooms are oh so cute! There is even a room for her dogs. LOL Anyways, William Henry was adorable. I got to hold him. He is so tiny. He is premature. *sigh* Kinda brought back a little of that baby fever... LOL
Well, we ended up going to Walgreens to do the photos that we got... and then we went to tea break at Burger King... and then over to Kmart. I bought two tanks to wear under other shirts and another blouse. We went back over to Walgreens and got the pictures and then I came home... I didn't do anything productive... I called Robyn back... got the machine. I ended up taking my shower and started to get ready for church. She called me back and we talked until Travis got home. I finished getting ready for church... and then we left.

I'll try to finish sharing tomorrow... it is now 1 AM and I have to be at work at 7. Thus I will have to get up around 5:35... maybe I'll finish after taking my shower...

Till then.

No comments: