Thursday

Okay so, trying to leave off from yesterday...

I ended up going to church... and then we went to Pepper Pod to eat. LOL I had some deep fried pickle spears which were soooo good. :) Definitely will get them again! Had an Eddie's special sandwich too.. it was really good also. I came home and stayed awake until 1 and then got up at 5:30 for work... I was so tired this morning!!

:) I slept all the way to work and then went in dragging! Today went by pretty cool. I mean, it could have been worse. I found out that we are allowed over time this week and I will end up with about 3 hours. Fun Fun.

Tomorrow night I am going to a scrapbooking crop! I need to get that stuff together. I also have laundry to fold in the other room and a whole bunch of other stuff that I could be doing.. like putting an application in online at a few places. Ah, the joy of procrastination.

I could go on about my dad after work and how the Stroganoff that I made was wonderful but I wont... Anyways, I gotta work tomorrow so I better get something done. Or at least try too!

No comments: