Saturday

New Resolution.... to blog more! ROFL

I hope I can stick up to this new resolution... *grins*

I mean, blogging last year was pathetic. Go right on ahead and tell me, that it was. I'll believe it!

Highlight of last year, I really couldn't tell you... all I know is that God kept me... and as long as he keeps keeping me... than it will be a highlight.

Anyways, this Friday and Saturday (yea, today is Saturday) Kentucky District had their Winter Retreat.

We had an amazing time. Or at least I know I did. And I know that Samantha did. This was her first year. We asked her on her way home if she had a good time and she told us she did.

I really hope that this weekend impacted the young girls that we took down there. Taylor, Candell and Samantha... I hope that they received something that they could bring back to their homes. None of the girls come from a home of parents living for God! It is my hope and prayer that something will change in them, that they won't compromise for this world and what it has to offer. But, that they will take up their cross and follow Jesus. That they will want to bury themselves in prayer, reading the bible.... living for God.

Bro. Joel Urshan preached two wonderful, anointed messages to us this year. I don't want to forget that we need a language revival and that are bones should be buried with the prophets!

I took a few videos and some pictures that I will post soon. I just have to upload them to Photobucket or Dropbox.

Oh I failed to mention that I tried a Strawberries and Cream Frapp and it was so good! I was gonna get a Mocha one but decided to be different. Just wanna make this clear, I love trying new things... I also finished Tiffhanie's hot Caramel Macchiato this morning before service because she didn't like it. She officially isn't no coffee drinker. I am though! Mmmmm! :) I would go to Starbucks every day if I could. I get the cold Frappuccino drinks almost everyday at Walmart....

Anyways, if I don't start posting more often, yell at me, why don't you??? Please! I may just update again before the night is over.

1 comment:

Liz said...

blogging last year was pathetic, but we'll let you off the hook if you at least post once a week :)