Thursday

Book MeMe

Okay, now for a meme. I was tagged for this meme by Alana (see her link on side of blog). Being a reader (although, not as much as I like because sometimes I am not in that mood), I thought this would be fun. Here are the rules...

1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.

My book is...

Secrets by Kristen Heitzmann

and the passage is as follows...

"So they ran the obituary and left it at that?"
"That's how it seems. I checked the police files."
He couldn't help a look of surprise and respect. "And?"


Interesting? Huh? Maybe you should buy the book and read it... I haven't got to that page yet, it was funny to skip ahead. I am only on page 40, which starts Chapter Four.

Btw, there are three books... it is a small series.

God bless. ;)

1 comment:

Alana said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment. I'm glad you tried the book meme. It is an interesting one, isn't it?

So nice to "meet" you!!