Thursday

$20 to spare???


Liz asked this question:
What would you spend a $20 bill on that you found laying on the ground? That you are absolutely forbidden to pay any bills with?

I'd probably spend it on a skirt

Or maybe something to eat...



Okay, so we got a new camera and a free Epson Ultra Hi-Definition R280 Photo Printer after rebate... We got this camera pictured!!! I love it! I'll take some pictures with it tomorrow night at the youth rally at our church! So excited about this new buy. I took a picture of my husband and it captured his eye color so vividly... Our Kodak EasyShare couldn't do that! So cool! Oh and I got a laptop!!!!!!! :) I haven't played with it yet! Only because the battery was about to die, I wanted to go get something to eat... and Travis wouldn't let me play with it. He is jealous cause it is better than his! :) We are gonna get better ones when the rebate checks come in from the government! LOL

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite from last season! It was sent for repair or something and it wasn't needed, came back fully operational. Anyways, hubby bought it for $98 or something on employee purchase... It has nice specs too including Vista!

Anyways, I am excited...

Congrats to my friend Becci who has been induced and is currently in the labor area at the hospital. I can't wait to see the little guy!!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

wow! tell Becci I said hello and congratulations! :)