Friday

Mom is going home.

Hello everyone. I've been in WV since Saturday the 24th. Both Travis and I took some vacation time to come up and visit family. Well, my mom passed away on Wednesday. She is going to be greatly missed. I am okay. Although, it hits me most when I am alone away from everyone and being up here at the house it makes me even worse. I am glad that she doesn't have to suffer anymore though.


Her showing is on Sunday and her funeral is on Monday morning. I will be headed back to Kentucky on Tuesday. But I think I am gonna take my 3 bereavement days being this isn't how I wanted to spend the trip. Please, just remember all of us in your prayers. Thanks in Advance.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Roxanne, I am so sorry to hear that. We will be praying for you.

Rochelle said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you in my prayers.