Wednesday

How do people do it?

It is so hard. I miss my mom. When I am by myself, I just cry and can't get over her passing. I know I have to take it one day at a time.. But there are events in my life that I want her there for. When I become pregnant, I want her there to tell her I am expecting. When the baby is born, I want her there... *sigh* Just the other day, I was doing dishes and crying... Could hardly see the dishes that I was supposed to be washing. It hits me when I am alone. I guess it is because I don't have nothing else to be thinking about. How do people do it? I feel so bad for my dad. He is still taking it extremely hard. I wish I had the vacation time to go up there and visit.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute a story. Please visit my blog for information about being interviewed for “Mom's Little Angel.”

Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.