Wednesday

Emotional Preggo Coming Thru...

I will be 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I had an appt today with the OBGYN... He basically yelled at me because my sugars are still high... And I am glad that he did... he let me know that I really can't afford to cheat and I have to stick to this diet. The only thing is, is that I think that this diet that they have me on is not correct for me. I think they seriously have me eating to many carbohydrates! I don't understand how I can keep my sugars after eating below 140. And they actually want them to be 120 an hour after I eat! So, I have to go back and see him next Wednesday and I have to act like I know my diet through and through and pray that my sugars are better. I have to go to the hospital either tomorrow or Friday and get my A1C done again for him. On the bright side, I got to hear our little ones heartbeat... I mean I got to hear that a month ago too... but the doctor really didn't point it out although I kinda knew what I was listening for. Today, he was like "That's your baby."

Speaking of the baby, here is the sonogram from the first visit. I believe I was 8 weeks and 6 days.

I am just an emotional mess right now too... My mom died on the 28th of May last year... and the 28th is tomorrow... I miss her. I wish I could just talk to her. Especially about the diabetes because when I found out that I had it in 2006, she was already pretty sick and I haven't been able to talk to her about it. I know she really didn't do a good job controlling it though... I don't want to make that same mistake.

What else has been going on today you ask? I woke up folded and hung up clothes... got ready to leave the house then went to the doctor's appt. I had Chipotle for lunch (I believe myself and the little one is addicted and I don't get sick from it.. and my sugar is amazing after eating the burrito bol!) I came back home got on the computer for a bit.. did some more of the clothes putting them away and such. Put a load of laundry in the washer. Swept the floor and mopped it. And now I am sitting here and writing this update... Hoping that I will update more in the future.

I haven't forgotten about the header. Gonna try to work on it and get it up and running tonight after bible study.

No comments: