Tuesday

A longer update tomorrow....hopefully

Hi. No, I haven't been lost. Just busy this past month since I last updated. We went on vacation to Gatlinburg, TN and it was great. I have tons of pictures. Will try to post some of them tomorrow.

Emotionally:
I am doing fair. Better than I'd expect me to be since the miscarriage.

Physically:
Just got over strept.. been having headaches lately. Not really liking my body! haha

Well, I'll update more tomorrow... I hope.

Also, notice the header! Yay! :D If you are a reader, please comment and let me know you are reading! Been thinking about deleting this account because I am not sure if anyone reads it or not!

2 comments:

Adina said...

I'm reading. Hope you feel better soon!

Geri said...

Hi Roxy. I just recently started getting back into Godplace, and saw your blog. I am so sorry for your loss and I will be praying for you and your family.