Friday

Let's Party!

Okay so I was going to make a big deal about this being my 100th post... but instead Let's Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010
I am joining the ladies at 5minutesformom.com and partying... Ultimate Blog Party 2010 Will you join in? :) Hopefully, you will enjoy this blog and I will meet new blogging friends...

So, what about myself is so interesting? I am glad you are asking because I am still discovering this myself. I am a full-time supervisor at Walmart right now. Passionately seeking employment elsewhere. I am a preacher's wife of Travis. We've been married for 5 years 4 months! He is wonderful and a great man of God! We lost a baby back in June of 2009... I miss him... I'll post more about this... and I have a few posts about it... I am by no means an expert in parenting but consider myself as :Mom:

Oh, there are so many wonderful prizes to win... I would love a chance to win US18, US39 or US40 :)

I am going to try my hardest to blog more... So, let's get this party started.. comment, I would love to meet you and read your blog!

11 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi there Roxanna.
I'm stopping by the via the Blog Party to say hello.
This is so much fun!

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/

Ashley said...

Just stopping by from the UBP'10! Happy partying!!

Brian and Kendra said...

Thanks for stoppin in at Key Lime Designs and for your comment! Isn't UBP so cool! What a fun idea and so many great prizes! Nice to meet ya!

-Kendra

Shawna said...

It's very nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping by Teen Lit Review. You really had a neat idea about posting little tidbits about who you visited. I clicked over to some of those sites. Very nice.

Preggo said...

Stopping by from the UBP - I hope to see ya around!!

www.buninthetoaster.blogspot.com

Tarasview said...

I'm so sorry for your loss- losing a baby is so so tough. *hugs*

Thanks for stopping by my UBP post- it is always a pleasure to meet another pastor's wife :)

Tara's View of the World has over 10 giveaways going on right now!!

Staci said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy party hopping!

Camie said...

Hi Roxanna! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Cool that this happens to be your 100th post - we even get to celebrate with a party!! lol

Blessings to you!

Camie

MaggieK said...

I am your newest follower...stopping by from UBP.

http://mymommyadventure.blogspot.com

Jen Ragan said...

Hi! Saw your blog on UBP! I love jumping from blog to blog.
Hope to visit again soon.

Jen
http://thisiswhatmomsays.blogspot.com

http://wicklessbizness.blogspot.com

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in from the UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you have a great weekend! Swing by my blog when you get a chance!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com