Thursday

Tax Day

Well, I feel awful! I am sick. I am not sure if it is allergies or not but it started a few days ago! Also, think it may be a stomach virus since that is going around at Walmart right now. Speaking of Walmart, because I took this past Saturday off I was taken to the next level of coaching. I got a D-day. Aka Decision-making Day. I haven't written up an appeal so to speak with action plan on how to correct me missing days of work. However, I know that I have to do so. I have slept most of the day away because I am sick. I am actually pretty glad that I was given today off with pay because of the way that I feel. I woke up around 10 and took a shower and then played on the computer a bit and also made me something to eat. About 3, I laid back down and fell asleep and didn't wake up until my wonderful husband called me to let me know he was on his way home. I hung up the phone and fell back to sleep. Got up around 7... sat at the computer for 1 1/2 hours and then we went to Chipotle to eat! Stopped off at Remke and got some ice cream... hoping that makes me feel better a little later!

So, I am off tomorrow... and I am so glad for that too... It isn't a paid day off unlike today. I am hoping to get my action plan written to give to personnel on Saturday morning. I really hope that I am not as sick on Saturday. I hate working when I am sick. I can't give my 100% or more. You'd think that they would care but they are careless! Oh well. I am trying to find something else. Sad because I have been with them for 5 years next month and I could move up if I wanted too. But I don't. I have no desire to do so.

So it is Tax Day! Oh, and I am so glad that we got our taxes done and out of the way! I mailed them out yesterday. It is pretty sad that we had to pay in so much! I hate it. But with us saving over the year and with money that we did get back from OH (Hubby works in OH) we broke about even! Praise God.

Will most likely blog tomorrow! All depends on how I feel... keep me in your prayers!

No comments: