That is right! I won this pretty little award from V! I won this back in MAY! And I am just now noticing it. See, I really should blog more. I do enjoy it when I do blog. Why don't I do it more often... Grr! I love what she had to say about me. I am so glad I was able to provide some giggles and laughs!
Well, with winning it I have some things I must do!
Thank you so much V! Everyone go visit V and say "Hello!"
So secondly, 7 things about me!
- New JOB - like it so far.
- I turn 31 this year. Where did 22-30 go? I would like to know!!
- I am a really bad blogger. I used to be so good at it. On top of it and lately I just forget about it. Even with it in my "bookmarks toolbar"
- Actually have time to read now at work, so I started back reading a book that I put down for months! Almost done with it and then on to Book 3 in the Series! Yay!
- Can't wait until hubby and I can take a vacation. He just took a week Staycation and I had to work. Can you say NOT Fair?
- I am thinking anywhere would be nice.
- I'd love to go to Gatlinburg again since last year when we went we weren't really focused on things. It was just to get away from it all and to rest from just having lost our son :(
Don't want to leave those on a bad note... So let me just say the 8th thing is: The Lord Almighty Reigneth! :)
I must nominate 10 (at most) Blogs for this award.
I am only going to choose a few.
1. Mrs Lemon at Lemonade Living.
I know Mrs Lemon in real life... She is a wonderful lady! She has 3 adorable Children! And she had a great love for God and music ministry at church. Visit her!
2. Mrs. Tim @ Move Over Martha, Mommy Coming Through
She is so frugal! She has another blog that she posts all of her coupon savings and such on. She is a great read!
3. Carolyn @ A Cuppy Cake Life
She posts alot about cupcakes but just not that! She has Freedom Friday posts and posts about March for Dimes... show her some love. Check out those cupcakes. I want to make those Rocky Road ones for my husband!!!
4. Jaime over at The Happy Life Of A Happy Wife has some great posts. She just went on vacation and is due for her little one in about 3 months.
5. Visit "The Young Pastor's Wife" - This blog is by Jaqueline. You can find anything from family, finances , inspiration, hair styling for long hair and her weightloss journey. Love this blog and you will find something that you like on it.
6. Courtney at WomenLivingWell! She has many things going on over here! Check her out. I have gotten some great ideas from her and she has taught me a few things!
Well it is time for me to go to bed! But, I must go on and post that they've been nominated before I can run off to that great mattress of mine! Oh, BTW, I changed the layout! Kinda cute... I think I made my header too plain though!