Saturday

Sitting at Starbucks

It is great you have people that actually read your blog. So, thank you to all those who read and those that comment.

I am sitting here at Starbucks in Tri-County Mall in Sharonville. My hubby went to work for a few hours. Hate that I am away from him on a Saturday but I am glad that he is able to get paid time and a half for it. :) I got me a Iced White Chocolate Mocha. YUM. But oh the sugar! I am so bad.

Sitting across from a Life Uniform store. It is rather busy too. I might take a look in there and see if they sale scrub skirts. Those are hard to come by. I really wouldn't mind working in the medical field. Really considering trying to find a job for the AM and then go to take some college classes - maybe get back into Phlebotomy. I don't know why I didn't consider it more after paying all the money that I did back in 2000. There was just a lot of events that took place that kinda turned me all around.

Hubby thinks he is going to leave work around 5. He just got there around 2:30. Only a few hours of working to try to help his boss, Jim. So, I will be leaving here in about 15 to 25 minutes. This mall is pretty big. I was bored walking around without him. So, we may or may not come back here after he gets off. He stated something about going to another mall. I should do some shopping. I didn't notice that alot of places have 50-60% off sales!

Well, that is all right now. Maybe later I'll write some more. However, I came up here to Sharonville knowing very well that I have 2 loads of laundry to do, dishes to wash, and tons of other stuff that can be done around the apartment!! I need to make a to-do list. Lord, help me to become a much better organized, dedicated woman.

No comments: