Monday

MPM





So here is what it looks like for this week. Headed out for shopping in a bit.

Monday- Pizza and Salad

Tuesday- Mini Frito Meatloaves with Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday- Montreal Chicken Tenderloins and Pierogies

Thursday- Slow cooker Saucy Meatballs and Spaghetti/Garlic Bread

Friday- Pepperoni Roll-up with Sauce/Corn on the Cob

Saturday- Creamy Chicken & Rice

Sunday- Southwestern Turkey Chili and Cornbread

Now, we may just switch a couple of these around, I am not sure yet. But, this is the meal plan for this week. :)




3 comments:

Syndee said...

What a great idea to post you menu plan on your blog!

Roxanna said...

Thanks! A lot of people are doing it. :) orgjunkie.com every Monday. I am gonna try to keep this up! Maybe it will help less spending and going out to eat!

So, I see that you are into digital design? I've been trying to start designing my own papers so far. Would love to be able to design a kit and sale it. Do you have a blog Syndee?

Joyeful said...

I love reading these menu plans on blogs!! So inspiring and I NEED inspiration in the kitchen !! You've got some yummy meals planned : )

Nice to meet you, dear! Thanks for following!