Friday

O heart why are you heavy?

My heart is heavy tonight. I don't know why... maybe because I have been surfing around at a few blogs that were recommended and read a cpl posts about the loss of a child. All of those emotions just flood back. There is no way of stopping them. Remembering the pain, the hurt, the emptiness. Thinking that our little one would be around 10 months right now. *sigh* But, I am so grateful for what Jesus has given me. I wouldn't trade this life of living for him for anything. So grateful for a wonderful best friend and hubby. He is my strength when I am down and out. He knows what to say and what to do to get my spirit lifted! Again, so glad Jesus has things in control...

Well, thought I would post, I was in a posting mood earlier :-/ Maybe later.


1 comment:

mAdi*cakes said...

I am very sorry about your loss.
We never know what Gods purposes are but we can only continue to praise Him throughout our storms. He is in control. I hope you and your husband have a merry christmas. :]
Lots of love and prayers your way.
xoxo
Madison