Monday

Little Me and Big Me

Bro. Buller came to the Lighthouse last night and preached a message titled "Little Me and Big Me." It really was a great message. We've got to say "Little Me" get out of the way and "Big Me" take over. As little me, David could have ran away when faced up against Goliath, but he didn't let little me get in the way. David said "Big Me" take over!

You see, little me is our flesh. Our wants, our desires. Little me sometimes walks in fear and doubt. Big me is what God wants. Big me allows us to move in the Spirit. The Bible says in 2 Timothy 1:7...
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

This message is by far one of the messages this year that I wholeheartedly want to take to heart and not just be a hearer of the Word but a doer! Jesus, help me to push the Little me out of the way and let the Big me take over!


2 comments:

Siobhan said...

YES!
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
BE THE BIG YOU! THE BETTER PART OF GOD SHINING THROUGH!
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G

Alana said...

Hi Roxanna!

I wanted to stop by and say thanks for your recent comment! I enjoyed your post as well, so true...and that is one of my favorite verses!