Monday

Not That Busy Today

So, I was too tired to blog last night and went to bed kinda earlier than what I would normally do! I was trying to think of something to blog quickly and ended up not wanting to blog because of the effort it would take. Haha.

Yesterday was a day spent at church and an afternoon spent with a cpl of friends from church. I had 4 visitors in my Sunday School class yesterday morning. I hope they come back next Sunday. I gave them a challenge and sure hope that I see them. I heard my Hubby did a great job with the preaching in the Sanctuary... I know that he titled it "Return to Bethel" but haven't listened to it yet.

So, after SS we went with Tiffhanie and Chris to Hot Head Burritos for some lunch. And then after that we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream. Hubby was upset that we went there because we are trying to save some money since I have been laid off from the IRS. But, it was worth it cause the ice cream was so good. I got Chocolate Hazelnut with some roasted almonds and fudge ;)

We stopped off at the house for hubby to get the charge for his Macbook and then headed back to the church. I made a flyer for the final Block Party that we are having on Friday and then started one for the revival that we are having at the end of June and he finished it. Church was great Sunday Night. And so was the fellowship afterwards outside of Bro. Mike and Sis. Vicki's place. Hubby joined in on a water gun fight! I got squirted in the process while trying to protect Sis. Deb's granddaughter Angel. It was fun. Hubby said he had a blast and said it like twice so that is pretty genuine :)

So, I haven't been doing much today. Cleaned up around this apartment a little and that is about it. I did pay some bills and will look further at the bills here in a few. Noticed that my last check from the IRS has made it into the new direct deposit I assigned it to (we switched banks.) Gotta love bills!

I am so thankful for this time off though. It gets me thinking and planning and dreaming :-D
Hubby is on vacation next week and well so am I. Haha. I think we are just going to do Family Camp. So, we will see how that goes. I am not sure. I guess I'll have to talk to him about that tonight. He should be home within an hour!

Guess I better start looking at the other bills...

Until later,

No comments: