Tuesday

Newport Aquarium Pictures

Without further ado, here are just a few of the photos that I personally took and edit!
















We had a great time. The tickets were actually complimentary from a couple of friends of ours. Thanks to them! Like I said, these are just a few of the photos that we took. Here are two videos. I hope you like them. One is of the moon jellies and the other is of the penguins. Pardon the tilt of the camera on the penguin video.





Please let me know what you think!? Have a happy day,

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice pictures, Roxie! I can never get good pics at the aqaurium!

Roxanna said...

Thanks Kathy. I took alot of them but just didn't want to bombard my blog with all of them. I have a few others that turned out really good too! I forgot my camera and just took them with the camera on my phone... not too bad :)

Judy said...

Your pictures are a lot better than mine! It makes it even better when it's free.

Roxanna said...

Judy, I tried to take good pictures. :) I had several that I didn't put up on here and several others that didn't turn out. I got very lucky on some. You are right, it is always nice when things are free. Travis and I were blessed to have received some tickets :)