Monday

God's Chosen Vessels

We had a wonderful service last night. I also heard the morning service was the same but I was teaching SS. Praise and Worship was wonderful. I took off from the balcony and danced like I've not danced in the Spirit in a long while. Having gone to church last night with a "woe is me attitude" (but left feeling alot better), that service is definitely what I needed. Husband preached last night as well and preached a message titled "God's Chosen Vessels." A great Word!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad you left your worship service feeling better, refreshed and renewed!
On another note,I am having a giveaway on my blog this week to celebrate my 100th post. Please stop by for a chance to win a copy of the magazine "Where Women Cook" featuring the Pioneer Woman!
Kathy
hereonhartland.blogspot.com