Tuesday

I've become a YouTube fanatic!

I've missed out on a lot of people's posts because I have been watching vlogs over at YouTube! Do you have a vlog? or a favorite vlogger? If so let me know cause I might want to tune in! So, I've been going back and reading some of the blogs of people I follow. There is only so much reading that I can do though! Whew.

So, I finished painting my Mother-in-law's kitchen today. It looks nice. She took some pictures but I don't have them. She doesn't put them online but takes her SD card to Walmart to print off pictures. If I can get my hands on a picture I'll post it. It is light blue and then there is some darker blue near the basement door entrance area. She is going with a Nautical theme! I may be giving her the lighthouse stuff that I have in my kitchen because I am sick of it... LOL Hopefully, she will want/need the stuff. What is your kitchen decorated in? I've got a couple ideas of what I want to do.

Well, nothing very exciting lately. I know. But at least I have posted a few days in a row! Brownie points for me??!! :)

Remember answer today's questions:
Do you have a vlog or a favorite vlogger?
What is your kitchen decorated in?

Have a happy night,

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I've never watched any vlogs, so I am no help there! My kitchen is mostly done in roosters. I have a rooster chandelier and several roosters sitting in different places in the kitchen. Hmmm....I may just have to do a blog post on my kitchen roosters!

Roxanna said...

Kathy! Definitely do a blog post :)