Thursday

Who Am I? Welcome to "Like A Rox"

The reason for this particular post is that I am joining in the link-up with Courtney at Women Living Well. She is having a Blog Bash while she is at a Blogging Conference.

My name is Roxanna. I am married to a wonderful man of God. He has been ministering for years but has been licensed with the organization for 5 years. Currently, he is an associate minister but feels the call to Pastor one day! It is an interesting life being a preacher's wife! I am involved with several ministries at the church. I teach Pre-teens on Sunday Morning, teach Children's Church on Wednesday nights and I run PowerPoint on Sunday nights and special services. Honestly, wherever I can be of use at church that is where I'll be.

I hope you will stick around and follow me on "Like A Rox." The inspiration behind this blog is a mixture of everything! Sometimes I blog about daily life and sometimes it may be a recipe, what was taught in Bible Study, or talking about something frugal like couponing. You may just be surprised. Lately, I've been trying to update more. I am trying to get back to updating every day. That takes some time though. What is it with my blog name? When I was in high school I had a few guys serenade me with the song "Like A Rock" and called me The Rock so that is why I named it this. Just recently to be exact. It used to be Roxanna's Blog and "It's A Small Blog After All". It just wasn't me. So I am kinda liking my new name and the tag line I chose... "Strong As I Can Be" with the Lord's help. And it is true. I wouldn't be that strong without Him!

Here is the Blog Bash Button so you can join in if you like too! BTW, there are giveaways!


Have a happy day,

1 comment:

Ashley Pichea said...

It's so good to "meet" you! I'm stopping by via the Blog Bash 2011... have a BLESSED weekend!!