Tuesday

Bubble-Up Pizza

I wanted to post this recipe for you just in case you'd like to try it also... I made this last night and my husband loved it! I thought it was good too!

Ingredients:
1 1/3 cup of sauce (I used Classico Traditional Sweet Basil)
1 can of Grand Buttermilk Biscuits not flaky.
Pepperoni (I used Turkey Pepperoni)
about 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese

Preheat oven to 350. Cut biscuits in quarters and place in bowl. Pour Sauce over and stir until completely covered. Add some pepperonis in as well if you would like and stir. Place in oven for 20 mins. Pull out of oven and add mozzarella cheese and more pepperonis both under and over cheese. Place back in for 10 minutes. Remove from oven let sit for a couple minutes before serving. Enjoy! I didn't make a salad but it probably would have gone good with a garden salad!


I didn't get around to posting yesterday's thanksgiving. 11-7-11 - I am thankful for my family! I'll come back later with today's! I've some laundry to do! I better get to doing that shortly.

Have a happy day,

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sounds like something Jonathan & I would both like, I will definitely try this!