Friday

Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball and a thankful note!

Again as promised, here is the recipe to my cheeseball. I make this all the time for church because they love it.

Cheddar Ranch Cheese Ball

1 8oz pkg cream cheese
1 cup shredded sharp cheese
1/2-1 pkg dry Ranch dressing (not dip) mix
1/2 cup chopped walnuts

Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. Add sharp cheese, and Ranch mix.
Mix well to combine.
Use your hands to roll the mixture into a ball.
Put the chopped nuts in a small bowl. Roll the cheeseball in the nuts.
Cover with press n seal or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with crackers!

Be sure to check out my previous post that has the recipe to the Buffalo Chicken Dip! :)

11.4.11 - I'm thankful for my mom and dad. They raised me up right! Love them both! Miss you Mom every single day ♥!

No comments: