Friday

Frank's RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Here is the recipe of the Buffalo Chicken Dip as promised. I took this dish with some Pretzel Crisps to church last Sunday for our Pastor's 30th Pastoral Anniversary and everyone loved it! I thought it was great myself! P.S. I am not a fan of Blue Cheese but I couldn't taste that flavor at all in this dip!

SERVINGS: 4 cups dip
PREP TIME: 5
COOK TIME: 20

INGREDIENTS:
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Pepper Sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 cans (12.5 oz. each) White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained

DIRECTIONS:
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired.

Have a happy night,

2 comments:

jordyn said...

holy cow i love this dip! my husband and i do it a million different ways (with bread, celery, on tortillas with chips etc.). sometimes i add sharp cheddar cheese to it too because its so good! :)

Roxanna said...

Isn't it so delish! I am gonna have to try it with Tortillas and Celery! I didn't think about adding the sharp cheddar... will have to do that next time!