Wednesday

Carefree® Acti-Fresh™ Liners Review

These liners are just as good as the other Carefree® liners. One nice thing about these is that they are such a nice adhesive backing that you do not have to worry about them moving at all on your undergarment. You can be free to exercise, play with you kids, and not have to worry. Also, when wearing this liner I noticed that I did feel fresh throughout the time worn. This is a product that I can wear every day and not just doing that time of the month. I didn't wear the liners doing my cycle but for someone who is just spotting or has a very light cycle this liner would work for them. Extremely Thin and absorbent. Also, I noticed that the liner is a cotton feel so it feels just as soft as panties would feel! That is always a plus because no one likes to feel uncomfortable. So, try them out if you haven't or don't already! You can usually get this brand pretty cheap when using a coupon at purchase :-)

Disclosure: I received free product for review purposes from CAREFREE®. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others. My opinions were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.

Have A Happy Day,

No comments: