Tuesday

Getting Rid Of Stuff That Is Not Necessary

First off, we got snow today. Bleck! It can just go away. I don't want it. I don't want it!!

So, I came across something on Pinterest (love it, if you don't have an account, I'd send you an invite!) Anyways, it is a blog and on this blog the lady has a calender for the whole year and it is for decluttering! I am going to start tomorrow on it since I didn't get the chance to today. The calender for January can be found: Here

I don't know how well this is going to go because I am so attached to some things even when I know that I won't use them. But, I got rid of a ton of clothes that I was holding on to for no reason. I guess I thought I would lose the weight and be able to wear them. Well, I gave them away to a family who could wear them. If I end up lose the weight, I'll just buy a new wardrobe! So, wish me luck!

Leave me a comment letting me know some of your best tips in decluttering. Obviously, the first thing that I can see from that website is doing it one day at a time!

Have a happy nite,

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Please send me a Pinterest invite (kykathy@aol.com) so I can see what it is all about!
One of my BIG goals for 2012 is decluttering, so I will check out the link you have in your blog. Good luck to both of us as we try to declutter!

Roxanna said...

Just sent you the invite! Good luck to us on decluttering! I hope it helps you and me both!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the invite! Now when I have some time to "play" I can try to figure out how it works!
I'll be blogging about my decluttering successes ( and failures!) soon!