Wednesday

Mmmm Chocolate! Review.


I received these Ghirardelli Squares in the mail a few days ago from SheSpeaks. What a great treat around Valentine's Day! I have to let you know that this is not the first time that I have had Ghirardelli Chocolates. However, it is the first time that I have had this flavor - Milk & Truffle.

My first thoughts when trying one of these squares is that it was so smooth and it just melted in my mouth. However, it was kinda hard because it was cold when delivered! So, I had to try a second piece after I let it set for a while and I absolutely loved it. The truffle center was so creamy. It was delicious!


Do you love chocolate? I am not talking about your average check-out counter chocolate. I am talking gourmet chocolate. If so, you should definitely try this chocolate. But you might want to put them under lock and key because they are so good you will want to eat the whole bag!

My husband tried two. The second one he was dipping it in his Earl Grey Tea... He really liked it that way. I liked eating these with milk on the side to drink. I love drinking milk with anything chocolate!

An awesome idea: these chocolates would be great to put in a gift basket for someone. Sure it would have been nice to give to someone for Valentine's but since my review is after Valentine's day, consider adding to an Easter basket!

I received 2 coupons. I think I'll share one coupon and use the other to get me another bag of these Milk & Truffle Chocolates! Why? Because I ate the last one this afternoon!



For full disclosure: SheSpeaks.com provided samples of the NEW Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES for me to review. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

1 comment:

jordyn said...

mmmmm! those look tasty! dark chocolate is my most favorite, though! i sometimes sneak those into work and eat them when my students are driving me nuts. haha.