Friday

T.G.I.F!

Seems like I am always updating at such an early morning hour. I am hoping to go to bed soon. However, I am not quite tired. Even though, I just yawned a second ago. Oh well!

We are taking the youth and my Preteen S.S. Class to a Back To School Rally in Campbellsburg later in the PM of today. It should be fun. They are going to have a grill out and other fun stuff after the service.

Have you noticed a few new things on my blog. Like down below? ZipNadaZilch and 6 Dollar Click? Well, I'll come back with a post about that soon! And don't forget to check out the links over there ----> If you are on the computer you might as well get paid/rewarded with a giftcard or something!!

Also, please please subscribe/follow me!! And leave me comments when you are inspired too! I love to read them. :)

Have a happy nite,

No comments: