Monday

Bible Study: The Book Of Colossians

Good Evening!!
I had no idea what I was going to write about tonight because honestly I've got nothing. I went to lunch and that is just about the excitement of my day. However, I started studying the book of Colossians with Good Morning Girls today! I was going to start my own group and have other friends join me but I waited to late.

So, I joined a group of ladies on FB! They seem like a great bunch of girls! I am excited to have started this and pray that I am faithful in keeping up with it! In studying today, I learned that I need to thank God more for the workers in my church. Music ministry, those who clean, those who do maintenance etc... Also, that Paul heard that the saints in Colosse had faith in Christ and a love for all saints. I hope it will be said in the end that I am faithful and that I had a love for all!

Well that is my thoughts for today! If you are interested in studying along you can find information HERE. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you studied today.

*yawn* Extremely tired tonight and still on some muscle relaxers so it makes it worse!

Have a happy nite,

No comments: