Sunday

My Weaknesses

I saw a girl vlog about a few of her weaknesses and it gave me the idea to blog about some of mine!! I am not going to elaborate, there is no need to! You can see why!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5. Internet. There is so much stuff to do online now that it does distract you from the real world. Don't believe me? Well you are reading this blog right now, aren't you? You could be doing something more productive in your life!

Okay, the bread not that much anymore but it really used to be a problem. I don't cook fries at the house unless it is sweet potato fries. :) But when I go out, sometimes I get them and that just isn't good. Chocolate, I can't say no... LOL And the number one worse weakness is Ice Cream. I love me some ice cream.

These weaknesses are not good for a diabetic. LOL All of them are pretty much no-nos. In moderation, yes. But who wants one scoop of ice cream, when you can get two. Haha!

What are some of your weaknesses? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a happy nite,

No comments: