Sunday

The Basics Of Life

So lately I've been thinking about how much has changed just over the last few years. Honestly, it is crazy. Time is going by so quick. Technology is just growing and growing and there is always a new gadget coming out.

We are so dependent on our phones, on our computers. When will we take the time and put it away. I think a lot of people are addicted to it. I say "Give me back the basics."
Take me back to when families sat at the table and talked about their day, were they went out to eat and talked not sat at the table on their smartphones wondering-what-so-and-so-is-doing-so-let-me-check-the-next-best-social-media-site.

Yes, I am to blame also. I've done it and still do it. But, I am getting sick of it. Being trapped in this technological world.

I need to read more paper back books as I lay across the bed with the phone, tablet and computer in the other room. I think I'll make getting a book read a goal this week!
Or maybe I need a vacation and leave the phone at home! Ha.

Anyways, that is what is on my mind. I may have more to add about this subject later. If you enjoyed reading this stay tuned for more as I try to blog all of September. So far, I am off to a great start!

Have a happy nite,

Leave a comment below...

No comments: