Tuesday

Whales and a mouse!

So, I didn't write yesterday because I was up until wee hours in the morning and then fell asleep! So, there will be two today!

I went grocery shopping and have to finish it up today because I didn't realize that the ad started today since yesterday was a holiday! I could have kicked myself! lol

Last night, I watched Big Miracle. I didn't start the movie until real late. It is a really good movie based off of a true event! You should watch it. Drew Barrymore, Ted Danson and some other well known people are in. It is about whales ;)

Well, that is it for now. Waiting on my laundry to get done. Ohhh and I noticed a mouse while I was done there in the basement of this apartment building! I don't like that! Hopefully it stays downstairs.

Headed to brunch in a little bit with my MIL! Yay.

Will write more later,

No comments: