Friday

My Experience with Torani!!!


I absolutely love this stuff! I can't believe that I haven't bought it before now knowing how good these syrups actually are! Of course, I noticed that the only flavor our neighborhood Kroger store sells is Vanilla.

So, last night I made some shakes with the Pumpkin Pie syrup that was sent to me by SheSpeaks and Torani. It was so good!! I made my hubby two servings and put it in a big glass and made me one serving. He said, "I have a problem. I want more." It made me chuckle. So, I must say having used this syrup for the first time, it sure did have a wonderful first impression with us.

Here is my recipe:

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Serving size: 1

Ingredients:
2 TBSP of Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup
3 Scoops of Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream
A pinch or two of Cinnamon
1/2 cup of milk

Combine all ingredients into blender. Blend Well. Pour into glass and enjoy!




What a yummy treat. I am thinking about making one again tonight!







Right now, I am enjoying some coffee! It is 9PM. I hope that it doesn't keep me up all night! Anyway, I have some of the Sugar Free Hazelnut syrup in my coffee. It is so good. I just added 2 TBSPs to my normal cup of Joe. It makes a world of difference. It is very delicious!

Hope that you enjoyed this little review! Definitely add some flavor to your coffee or vanilla shake! There is a special right now until 11:59PM tonight. Use offer code SheSpeaks and you can get 10% off. Go to Torani.com!



By the way, this is a sponsored post by SheSpeaks and Torani. I was sent the syrups to review. You have been given my honest opinion!

1 comment:

TR Precht said...

This is amazing... I want it again soon. :-)