Wednesday

But I Want To Go To Bed

Apparently last night I was talking in my sleep and kept telling hubby that it was time to go to sleep and that I wanted to sleep... etc. Tonight is not that different. I am exhausted again.

I didn't do all that much today. Work from 7 to 3:30 like usual. I went to BW3's with my MIL... we went back to her place and made some candy. She took me to church. Hubby preached tonight. He preached a message called "Out Of The Box."
We got Chipotle on the way home.

That brings me to right now as I am trying to figure out what to write. I wish I was more of a writer. I guess you really don't have to be when you are talking about your day.

Thanks on Day 20: I am thankful for the little things that we often take for granted. A nice apartment, great food, shoes & clothing... Others in other countries don't have it as good as we have it over here in the US. Makes me think of those in Ethiopia and Africa. They hardly have anything and are thankful for what they have and what they are given. We need to be thankful for what we have and what we are given.

Well, that is all this evening. Going to hopefully head to bed now.

Have a happy nite,

No comments: