Wednesday

I'm always losing something!

It started out this morning with not being able to find my name badge for work. This badge gets me pass the guards and through the doors. I thought I left it in my MIL's car but I found it in the reusable bag that was given out at yesterdays health fair. This incident made me late for work this morning! Only by 5 minutes but the way we do the time sheet, time adds up.

I still can't find a hair accessory from earlier this week. I have misplaced it somewhere in this apartment. I am always losing something! I hope I don't lose or misplace anything tomorrow!

I don't really have much to say tonight. I am just tired from work, doing a few things at my inlaws place and then church this evening. I am sure I will sleep good tonight.

Thankful Day 13:
I am thankful that one day when I was lost that Jesus found me. If you don't know Him, I encourage you to find a church and request a Bible Study! Click HERE to find a church near you.


Have a happy nite,

No comments: