Wednesday

Making Life Easy Peasy

I slept through an important call today! I have been called back to work. I didn't think I was going to be either. I am excited because that means we will have money flowing again. I hope I just stick around until next season's furlough. They might lay us off around Christmas though. We will see. I am just thrilled that they called me back. My friend Mary texted me and told me that she got the call back and then I noticed on the phone that I had the missed call. So I called the office and I go back on Tuesday! Yaay!

Tonight, my hubby is gonna preach. It is nice that he gets to study and not have to worry about work being in the way. So I will be getting ready a couple hours to leave for church. Not sure what he is gonna preach but I know it will be good!

Day 6: I am thankful for the Crockpot. It makes life easy peasy! I got some Turkey Chili in the crockpot and it should be nice and ready by the time we come home from church! I added different things in it than my recipe here on the blog. But I am hoping that it tastes just as good!

Have a happy nite,


No comments: