Monday

Meal Planning Monday & basically Nothing.

Seriously, I didn't do much today except some cleaning around the house and made lunch and then a crockpot recipe for dinner. It was very yummy. Other than that I got nothing really to add for this blog post. Well maybe I'll share the meal plan for this week.


Monday- Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
Tuesday- Salisbury Steak, Mac N' Cheese and Broccoli
Wednesday- Eat Out or Chicken Alfredo
Thursday- Homemade Pizza
Friday- Turkey Chili

Check out Laura over at orgjunkie.com and see this week's Meal Planning

What I am thankful for Day 4:
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad! Even though Mom has passed on from this life, I think of her daily! Just today I was wishing I had some of her cabbage rolls! I'll be talking to my Dad tomorrow. Miss him and hope I can get up there to visit soon. Without their influences on my life, I don't know where I would be!

Have a happy nite,

No comments: