Thursday

Thanksgiving Day.

I've gotta get ready for bed shortly but I did have a good Thanksgiving day. I didn't take any pictures of what was served or one of my plate but it was good. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, creamed corn, mac n' cheese, yams and rolls. For dessert we had pumpkin pie and chocolate cake for dessert too. We brought pie home with us.

This is the first time in a few years that I haven't gone out and done some shopping. One reason is that I didn't see any great sales this year. Two, I have to work in the morning. The last few years I was laid off but this time I was called back for a few weeks and it happens to fall right around the time that I would have loved to been off. Oh well like I said nothing really caught my eye to buy. Maybe I'll look online tomorrow for some deals.

I am glad that we were able to be with my inlaws for Thanksgiving. Wish I could have spent it in WV though. I love Thanksgiving. It is my favorite. I think one of the reasons that I like it is because of all the memories of family gatherings. Even now, cousins have family of their owns and they just do their own thing. Nothing wrong with that but I think that we should all get together like old times. Miss it.

Thanksgiving Day 28:
I am extremely thankful to have talked with my Dad today and I talked with Robin too. Can't wait until I am able to visit up there.
Thank you God for many blessings you have blessed me with. Thanks for my wonderful hubby.

Have a happy nite,

No comments: