Saturday

The Magic Mushroom II.

So, I am still sick. Imagine that. It is mainly sinuses. I woke up with my tongue really dry this morning. Not sure how that happened. Maybe because I slept with my mouth open? It felt like a cat's tongue. You know the roughness?! Or am I the only one that thinks that? My MIL had no clue what I was talking about. haha

We slept in today. Love Saturdays for that reason! We got ready and went to lunch at Chick-fil-A. Isn't my hubby crazy? He loves Chick-fil-A


We ate there because it was close to where Aunt Pam is. She wanted to talk to us today about her car. She is in a nursing home and can't drive the car. It only has 18000 miles on it. It is in good condition but it has been sitting because she hasn't been able to drive. She offered us a deal that we pretty much couldn't refuse. So, WE ARE gonna be the proud owners of Magic Mushroom II. LOL Yea, what a name she named it. I am sure we are gonna rename the White Honda Accord to something more less questionable? I am excited about it because I'll be less worried now. With the current car I am afraid that he will either wreck or it will break down on him at any moment. So having a new car to us is gonna be great! And if I need to drive, I'll be able too!

Well we had plans today. One was on starting to go through things here at home and toss, get rid of or organize better and that kinda fell through because of us visiting Pam and getting things squared away with the car. But, we figure we can do that throughout the week. We shall see! I hope so. We wanted to go grocery shopping but that didn't work either so we just went to McAlister's this evening. We used a birthday coupon. Birthdays are good for something.

Ended the day with leftover pumpkin pie. It was yummy.


Day 30 of being thankful,
I am really thankful for this car. I am thankful that we will also have some money in the account to put down money on a house. We have a lot of things going on in our life right now but I think it is for the better. God knows what He is doing & who knows what we will be doing or where we will be in a year from now.

Ride your ambitions to the skies. (Chinese fortune cookie from a few weeks ago.) I plan too.

Have a happy nite,

No comments: