Thursday

Wishing To Start The Day Over

So you are probably wondering why I want to start today over. I'll let you in on it right now. It probably started last night with not getting to bed earlier. Tonight I am planning on going to bed early at least by 11. Anyways, I woke up this morning pretty tired. I was at work dozing off at my desk. My manager walked by and must have noticed me when my eyes had shut. She asked if everything was okay and I told her that I was so tired this morning and also told her I didn't know if my new medicine had anything to do with it. Plus a podcast that I was listening to this morning didn't help me either. I was totally fine 15 minutes later when my friend Mary showed up! Crazy start of the day.

On top of that, we had a meeting at 9, Thanksgiving dinner at 11:15 lunchtime & moving to do paper docs on a form that I hadn't done since the beginning of this year, & a fire drill at work. By the way, I normally go at 12 or 12:15, so it threw the time off for the day.

I was so overwhelmed today that I just really wanted to start it over. I didn't even come home and do the laundry like I wanted to do. I'll have to do that tomorrow.

I did get to talk to my sister and brother on Google Hangouts today! :) It was only for about 45 minutes but it was fun anyways! I will try Skype next time though because I think it might be a little better. I love technology and I dont know why we didnt do this sooner!

Here is a picture of our hangout. Well what was our hangout. LOL

Thankful Day 21:
Thankful for Pinterest! LOL I was on there for a bit tonight and I could really spend way too much time dreaming and pinning!

Have a happy nite (better than my day was, I hope,)



No comments: