If I ever needed a reason to declutter, this is one of them. This place is so cluttered with stuff that I overlook things that I have that we haven't even opened or used! Wish I had the time and energy to do what needs to be done. Looks like it is gonna take however long it has too until I get the time and energy to do so. Also, I just want to move into a 2 bedroom apartment or house! Or maybe even rent a temporary storage garage.
As for my Christmas list, here are some things that I want:
- Boots! (this is really a need since I need new shoes anyway. I want some nice flat boots to wear with the jean skirts and keep my feet warm.) I got to pick them out though. So I guess a gift card would do.
- Purse-that I pick out.
- Perfume. I like different kinds. I have expensive taste though. Exs. Marc Jacobs Honey or Ralph by Ralph Lauren
- ONCE Season 1
- Reawakened - Once Upon A Time Book
- T-shirt from thinkgeek.com
- Cute Cardigan
- eos lipbalm set at Sam's
- Year Hulu Plus Subscription?
- Giftcards to places like Charming Charlie, Christmas Tree Shop, Starbucks, TJMaxx, Panera, Catos, the Mall, Trader Joes, Dollar Tree, Old Navy, Ulta, Family Christian, Amazon etc... anywhere.
- Comfy PJs
- Cute Bible Case
- Shoes- Flats/ Toms.com has some of my favorites
- Modest Swimsuit from dainty jewels online cause I am wanting to go swimming/to the beach or something this coming year!
- wooden filing cabinet to match my desk
- Slouchy Hat/Slouch Beanie
- case for my phone!
- A weekend trip away in a hotel suite!
- desk organizer set
- Polar Heartrate Monitor
- Ferrero Rocher- my fav!
- anything geeky ;) thinkgeek.com
- a maid
- a fitness coach
- a chef
Okay those last three are for laughs. And this list are just wants. I really don't need any of them except for the boots/shoes. I don't think ladies are that hard to shop for. We love shopping so give us something to do that and we are good to go. LOL
There you have it.
Have a happy nite,