Saturday

Anniversary Celebrations

So with yesterday's winter storm happening, we postponed our dinner until today. We had reservations last night with Montgomery Inn so we decided to still go there. We just went today without making the reservations.

Here is me and my food!
I got the Big Ted's Platter. It is really good. It is ribs, smoked brisket and pulled pork on jalapeno corn cakes.  I also got a baked potato. The food was cooked perfectly. The baked potato was one of the best potatoes I've had in a while. It was done perfectly. I brought most of the pulled pork and brisket home. 



Hubby got a combo of chicken & porkchop with mac n' cheese.

It was a yummy dinner! We went to Sweet Frog after stopping by Dollar Tree for a few things. Love Froyo even though it was cold out.
 




















Here are some more pictures from yesterday!
a #needcoffeenow mug hubby got me
for birthday/anniversary.
 I got another one today that I really like too.


It is supposed to snow again tomorrow. I hope it isn't too bad.  We have church in the morning and hopefully in the evening!

Have a happy nite,

No comments: