Tuesday

Earn Four Times Fuel Points



So, I plan on getting a couple of gift cards for the holiday season. Right now at Kroger, you can earn 4X Fuel points on hundreds of gift cards.  Yes, there are some that doesn't apply to but most of the gift cards count. For instance, restaurant and clothing stores like BW3's & Lowes count!

Have you ever been in that "not knowing what to buy for name person of your choice indecisiveness?" I know I am this year. My husband and I are going to be buying a few cards this season because we don't know what to get some of our friends.

Gift cards make it easy for that person you don't know what to buy for.  Get them a gift card and let them do their own shopping for what they want! So, run on over to Kroger or your nearest The Kroger Co. Family of Stores and buy them!! It is only limited time for 4X fuel points so you better get them now.


Have a happy day,


I am a BzzAgent! I got coupons. All opinions are my own. 

No comments: