Monday

I Was Doing So Well

Last night I was watching Brave and fell asleep. Not only did I miss most of what my husband says was a great movie but I also missed blogging. I was doing so good! Oh well, you'll have those days.

Today was our Sunday School Christmas Program. The kids did really good. I was very pleased with my S.S. class. I didn't get any pictures though. I went out to eat with just the hubby this afternoon. We had Don Pablos.

We hung out with Chris & Tiff tonight at Friday's after church of course. They are great friends. She is 6 months pregnant. We may not be able to hang out as much when their baby boy gets here!

I didn't get anything done on my list this weekend for Christmas. I am very upset about this. I hope I can get things done this week. I hate doing things last minute. UGH!

Well, I've gotta get to bed because work is in the morning!

Have a happy nite,

Roxanna

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Hi! I love your blog and am always checking it out. I wanted to invite you to please check out my new modest online site, www.dreaminginpinkboutique.com We sell modest, chic, and affordable clothing- let me know what you think :)Thanks so much and God Bless you!

Roxanna said...

Thanks so much Kayla! I will check out your site. Be blessed and have a happy day!