Sunday

It Is Sunday!

I enjoy Sundays! First, I have the opportunity to teach the children about Jesus. Second, I have the opportunity to worship in our beautiful church building. Also, it is another day away from work! A day to partially relax. Nap in the afternoon and rest up for the coming work week!

Today for Sunday School, we stayed downstairs because we are working on the Christmas program which is on the 15th. My hubby preached this morning and they got done in the sanctuary sooner than what I thought.
We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch with Chris & Tiff. It was busy today. Our waitress was so nice! She gave us free pie and ice cream! I was too full and only ate a couple of bites. I was just thinking yesterday how I really wanted Cracker Barrel. It was nice that someone was one the same wave length.

I came home and took a nap! It was the best nap I have had in a while. I wish I could have stayed in bed under the covers! But, I got up and ready for this evening's service. It was a great service. My pastor preached on "The Reservoir of Power." Little Zion got baptized this evening. Travis and I got to fellowship after service with his grandparents who came to the service and with our Pastor & wife. We sat and talked for a good 2 hours.

I am totally tired tonight. Long day I suppose. My birthday and our anniversary fall within this week. It should be quite interesting. Not sure what we will do.

Have a happy nite,

No comments: