Wednesday

More On Yesterday

So, I worked for only 4 hours yesterday. It was great. Mary and Joelle brought in gifts for more. Isn't that sweet!? Mary brought homemade cookies and the balloons. Also Werthers' SF Originals in the balloon container. Joelle brought me in some homemade banana nut bread, a Propel & a Ikea Chocolate Bar. They are trying to make me fat.
Mary brought me the balloons. Also Werthers' SF Originals in the balloon container.
Mary brought homemade cookies.








 Joelle brought me in some homemade banana nut bread, a Propel & a Ikea Chocolate Bar. They are trying to make me fat.



My MIL picked me up. We went to lunch at Olive Garden. I got stuffed on the free appetizer that I got for it being my birthday. I picked the Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta. It was really good. And I had to get my favorite soup. Zuppa Toscana. It is always great!! I ordered the Sausage and Peppers Rustica as my meal. I brought most of it home!
Here is the only picture I got of my lunch. It is blurry but still okay enough to tell what it was.















I went to Ann's Hallmark with my MIL afterwards. She bought a few scarves. We went over to the mall after because the other Hallmark store was holding a scarf hanger for her but we decided not to get it after seeing the item. We went to the kiosk in the mall. It was selling scarves. My MIL bought me 2 infinity scarves for my birthday.













She brought me back home and I just sat around and waited for my love to get home. Google wished me a Happy Birthday. LOL :) Very innovative.


Hubby brought me home this rose. He is very sneaky. Taking time out on the way home and stopping at a store to get me one. I Love Roses.

I chose Mi Tierra to go to for my birthday dinner. The cheese dip with beef is amazing. And they brought out a huge bowl of it. I took leftovers home. My favorite is the Veggie Garcia. Yum!
 
Like I said in the previous post, it was a good birthday. Not quite 22. Haha! Looking forward to our anniversary this weekend.

Have a happy nite,

No comments: