Monday

Should Have Started Sooner

Does anyone else feel that way? That you should have started sooner for the holiday season? I am so tired tonight and didn't feel that well today. After work I went over to Granny's and we made some cookies. We have more to do though. Definitely not finished just yet. I still have to buy gifts for Christmas! And I have a few things to make. I feel as if I should have started sooner. I still have Christmas cards to make out and send. Oh December, would you please slow done a bit because I fear that I will run out of time.  With making cookies, I don't know if I'll find time to do some things around the house that needs done too. Maybe next year, I'll start sooner.

If you are reading this, comment below and tell me what you have't done yet!

Have a happy nite,

No comments: