Thursday

What I Received For Christmas 2013

I am gonna do a post with other pictures from church on Sunday Dec 22nd & other pics related to the Holiday season. But for now, I wanted to include pictures from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day! Both hubby and I were extremely blessed this year.  I got to talk to family on Christmas day too. Wish I could have been up there for the holidays. Maybe next year? I haven't spent a holiday in WV since we got married.

Here are the gifts and my in-laws little tree. Oh and you see my MIL's raccoon. haha She put it in the

Their Tree, she forgot to turn lights on.
Wrapped Gifts
Wrapped Gifts



Love this coffee themed paper!
Probably my fav gift because it annoys my hubby!
#housedivided lol I had to take a picture


Cookies! There are the cookies that we had been making!

Made French Toast For Christmas Morning Brunch
French Toast and Scrambled Eggs With Sausage Crumbles & Mozzarella

This is the handmade item I was making. Infinity scarf for my MIL. She loves it. I finished it on Christmas Eve and gave it to her on Christmas day! It was my first project. lol 



I got this scrapbook on Christmas Day from my Inlaws. I'll show
you what she did it in another post. It was filled with gift cards.







I may be a little spoiled. The tins have candy and cookies that we made this holiday season. I am gonna have to figure out how to freeze them. LOL

From Hubby: Red & Black Infinity Scarf, Cool Water Perfume, Ferrero Rocher, Once Season Two (he thought it was season one. Oh well. I'll have to buy it,) ONCE Graphic Novel, Owl mug (not shown)
Allen & Nancy: $25 Gift Card. Hubby also received a gift card and I got a Bell  & Scarf for birthday from them.
Inlaws: Prescription for Coffee Mug, Steelers Cup, candy canes, Yellow/Orange Leopard Infinity Scarf, Snowman Tin with Caramel Popcorn, Wild Blueberry Coffee K-cups, Coffee themed Kitchen stuff, $25 Quaker Steak & Lube card, $130 in Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards.
Granny: Cheesecake Factory Gift Card (not pictured)
Chris & Tiffhanie: $10 Applebees gift card
Bro. & Sis. Diedenhofer (Assistant Pastor): $25 BW3's Gift Card
& From their son Jacob (student in my Sunday School): Pink Coffee Mug engraved with "Thank You Sister Roxanna."
Missy: Angel ornament & poem that can be framed.



Have a happy nite, 





No comments: